The Carson and Barnes Circus came to town this weekend. We had a blast. Derek loved the animals. He was especially in love with the goats. We spent a lot of time by them. He picked handfuls of grass and feed the goats. He even tried to climb in the pen with them.
We were able to go on Elephant rides. Derek loved it. He wanted to go again and again. He even tried to sneak a ride when I wasn't looking. I caught him heading up the stairs by himself. Nothing scares him, not even giant animals.
This is a man walking up side down through the rings you can see.
These four people would make these wheels spin round and round and do tricks on them. They were really good.
More Elephant Rides! I am riding with our friends from Omaha.
Derek Feeding His Friends!
We were able to go on Elephant rides. Derek loved it. He wanted to go again and again. He even tried to sneak a ride when I wasn't looking. I caught him heading up the stairs by himself. Nothing scares him, not even giant animals.
This is a man walking up side down through the rings you can see.
These four people would make these wheels spin round and round and do tricks on them. They were really good.
More Elephant Rides! I am riding with our friends from Omaha.
Derek Feeding His Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment