Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bishopric

Jordan was called as the 1st Councilor in the Bishopric this last Sunday in our ward, Ft. Dodge. He is humbled and glad he is able to serve, so am I, but I admit it was a hard calling for me. It means there will be more time away from us, and since we are down to 1 car it means early Sunday morning meetings for all us. Lucky us. But, with the Lord by our sides I know it will all work out for our greater good. I need to be faithful like my husband and know we will be blessed. Jordan's Dad was able to come out for the weekend to be with Jordan.
His brother, Dean, was also able to come. We had an enjoyable time having both of them, even though it was short visit. We appreciate them coming very much.
What a cute Father son picture. Derek went to sleep so we will have to get a picture of him and daddy at a later time.
Isn't he handsome!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

COngratulations! Jordan you will be great at this calling! I am glad to hear that your dad and brother were able to come out and be there with you. I love all the pictures. Lisa your hair has gotten so long, it looks great! Miss and love you guys!

R Clan said...

Yes, he is handsome. Congratulations Jordan and good luck Lisa!

Unknown said...

LISA! You look amazing Lady...and congrats on the calling. They called Flavio as the ward clerk a few months back...it is so hard to wrestle the kids in sacrament...but now I feel so much better knowing that at least I get to sleep in longer than he does. You poor thing! :)

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood