We did hair cuts tonight. It was Derek's 3rd, and Nathans 1st. Neither of them liked it, but we got it done. Jordan did Derek's hair, and I did Nathan's hair. We think they turned out pretty good.
This is a before picture of Nathan that I thought was really cute. What a handsome young boy!!!
They are both so handsome. It's it amazing how one little hair cut can age them though. Nathan exspecially looks so much older! Great pictures of both of them!
3 comments:
They are both so handsome. It's it amazing how one little hair cut can age them though. Nathan exspecially looks so much older! Great pictures of both of them!
Cute cute cute!! I still haven't cut Lily's hair,I just can't do it!
OOoooo I love all of Nathan's curls. He looks SO grown up with his hair cut. Love Derek...he is getting so big. He is two now right?
Post a Comment