Today had been going great. I got a lot of the house cleaned. The boys had behaved. I even made bread and cookies. Then I left them downstairs while I checked e-mail 5-7 min. Bad idea. You think I would learn. Now there is whole cube of butter all over there clothes, the fridge, the floor, and other areas. What a mess.
On, the funny side. They were playing in there room today. I heard lots of laughing, and jumping. It was nice they were playing so well together. It was right before lunch. Jordan came home and we went to get them. Derek had fully undressed himself and was completely naked, and he mostly undressed Nathan. He couldn't figure out how to pull his shirt off. They were jumping on the bed, proud as could be with big smiles. It was pretty funny. At least there were no messes. Then it wouldn't have been as funny. What a day, and it isn't even 2:00 pm yet.
3 comments:
How funny! I love the stories. They are great. Boys are the best. It was great talking to you!
Lisa,
I love reading about Derek and Nathan! I'm am very thankful David doesn't have a big brother to help him with all the fun things your boys get into. David will be helping Evan soon enough though I'm afraid. Boys are fun and we wouldn't trade them for the world would we!? What ever happened to your hair? I'm curious to see what you did. Take care and keep the blogs rolling. - Kelly, Robert, David and Evan (our newest addition that's 7 months old)
Butter...ah the worst! So cute though. I guess we never do learn that when they are quiet ( or having too good a time ) that usually means trouble. It does at our house anyway.
Post a Comment