Thursday, February 19, 2009

What Once Was Lost, Now Is Found

Rejoice!!!! I am so happy. About 2 weeks ago I took my wedding ring off and CTR ring to make bread. Both from Jordan. The CTR was the first present he ever gave me. Since then I was unable to locate either of them. I had searched and searched. Today, I have found my wedding ring. We are heading to Omaha to go to the Temple this weekend. I was packing, and underneath our Temple bags there was my ring. How it got there I will never know. We have not moved those bags for 3 months or so. No CTR ring, but that is OK. If is shows up that would be an added blessing from the Lord, but my wedding ring is truly a wonderful blessing from God. I have prayed and prayed I would find it. I had to share my happy news.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! I know what it's like to lose the wedding ring!

Janint said...

I'm glad you found your wedding ring.

Tammy said...

The power of prayer is amazing! Glad you found your ring!!

R Clan said...

I am so happy for you. What a blessing.

Lindsay said...

Mackay has definitely lost his wedding ring twice. But congrats on finding it-I love the power of prayer. Heavenly Father is very mindful of each of us-even if it's only being able to find a wedding ring. Hooray!

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood