I realize I haven't posted in a while. There isn't much new. For once life is calm, for the most part. We stayed up till 1:00 am cleaning our house in Manning in hopes someone will buy it. Say a prayer for us. I can't believe how tired I am. Boy am I getting old. I can't stay up late anymore without consequences. The boys had fun at the babysitters. They love the McLaws. We are so grateful to them for all the help they have provided. They are true examples of service and friendship. Thanks, Doug and Tiffany.
The boys are full of energy, even after staying up late. We are excited to go to my parents house next week for some fun on the farm. Then there will be lots of photos to post. Until then, we hope you all are well. We love reading all your posts so keep it up.
2 comments:
I hope that your house sells soon. And in regards to your facebook update-good luck! My cousin just adopted a little baby boy-they named him Zadock after my great-great grandfather. Angie (my cousin) thinks of adoption as going to find the children that need to be in a part of their family wherever they may be. Good luck-we are praying for you.
Hoping and praying your house sells too! So happy to hear you had a chance to go on vacay and relax...no other super mom deserves it as much as you do!
Post a Comment