Jordan: As a teenager he took a young women to a dance. After dropping her off at home he proceeded to walk home. He was hungry, and deciding he couldn't wait to get home looked for something to eat. He found a carnation pinned to his shirt. He ate. He claims it wasn't so bad, and therefore he later tried roses and lilacs which he says are gross.
Derek: Years later, Jordan has a son. This son refuses to eat breakfast one morning. After some cleaning mom takes her children to the park. Here is where she learns he is so like daddy. Realizing he is hungry he looks for food. Mom has brought nothing. He has to wait for snack time in my book. He looks around and low and behold he finds dandelions. He eats about 10 of them. As he picks them he pops them in his mouth, comes to me with a big smile and proclaims, YUMMY!!!
I think they are both crazy. I wouldn't think to eat a flower unless I was starving. They think they were. Another difference between men and women.
4 comments:
lol Oh no! I am just shaking my head. I love your stories. They just bring a smile to my face.
How funny! Jordan should try different kind of roses. I hear some actually do taste yummy.
Hilarious! That was my laugh for the day.
This story just made me LAUGH...
Post a Comment