Monday, August 17, 2009

Daniel Part II

I was to tired to keep posting last night so here are a few more videos for your enjoyment.

Derek built his first Mr. Potato Head all by himself. He has always asked for help, but this time he did it on his own. I thought he did a great job.

Last time I sent the Grandmas a picture in the mail of Derek crying they said it made them want to come rushing over to hold him. I thought this might do the trick also. Come and cuddle him. :-) This is actually a rare thing for our little guy. He has only cried a couple of time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Your boys are just adorable! Congratulations on your new addition! We are so happy that everything went well and you are all home and safe. We love the name Daniel too. ;)

R Clan said...

I watched every single video. So so cute. I love the last one of the boys playing. I couldn't tell who was laughing but that is the cutest little laugh. It made me giggle.

Tammy said...

What a perious little guy youa re adding to you family.< he is so tiny and so adorable. I can't believe how big his two older brothers are. All three of your boys are so adorable and amazing. You and Jordan are awesome. I love you and your beautiful family! What a blessing it is to have some video of thier birth mom to show in the future.

Unknown said...

Congratulations again. What a wonderful family... You will either be kept young forever chasing around 3 active boys or wear out early... haha They will be worth every minute of it...

We miss you all down here in Carroll. We are shrinking again...
We lost the McLawses and Nate and Sarah and Pat and Trent Dahlin... Hope we get some new people soon, although we have had about 8 or 10 baptisms... bad girl, I have lost count.

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood