Sunday, September 27, 2009

FOOTBALL

The boys have loved going to football games this year. We have also enjoyed taking them. They are little social boys and visit with everyone. There are a group of boys that all have to give the boys high fives and fist bumps when they see them. Nathan has also showed us he is ready for football. There is an area where all the high school students stand and you have to push your way through. Nathan has no fear for a little guy and he dives right in a pushes his way through. I can never keep us with him. And of course they love the popcorn. Regular photo vs. cartoon. Which do you like better?
Nathan is our little dancer. Anytime there is music he goes at it. Sorry it is the wrong direction. I corrected it in Kodak, but it didn't tranfere to here. Anyone know how I can change it?

2 comments:

R Clan said...

Cute. CUTE. cUtE. What a fun little age they are in.

Rose Hall said...

He's got the moves...

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood