Friday, September 17, 2010
Utah Update
So, I haven't got everything put together so there are no pics yet, but I thought I should give an update. We arrived safe and sound in Utah a couple of weeks ago. We got all unloaded and set up. The boys are loving it, and so are we. They really love having Grandpa and Grandma around. We love having them around along with tons of other family and friends. We have been to the mountains twice. I even went once alone with all 3 boys and hiked 2-3 miles with them. They love it. Derek asks for mountains every time we get in the car. I am enjoying having more people to cook for. I have taken over cleaning the house and cooking for everyone. All in all we are doing great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got your message. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Things have been crazy. IT has been fun catching up wit you blog and I am really excited you guys are back. Now the trick is getting together. I will call you soon. After this weekend things will hopefully calm down. I love the picture of the boys. They are all so big and adorable!
Post a Comment