I don't have pictures to update as I am lazy and haven't taken many nor downloaded the few I have taken, but I thought I would put up an update for any who might be interested in our lives.
Jordan: Substitute teaching to make us money. He is a brave guy. It is a 50/50 for likes and dislikes. Most days are either great or horrible. Still looking for permanent work. He keeps a positive out look and keeps me happy and smiling.
Lisa: Do I need to say anything? Anyone who is a mother, or has been a mother knows what I do all day. Clean, cook, chase boys, repeat. Mixed in there are the moments that make it all worth it, hugs, kisses, I Love You's, snuggles, etc.
My Boys: Stats: Derek 40 1/2" 38 lbs, Nathan 38 1/2" 37 lbs, Daniel 33 1/2" 32 lbs. All those numbers are fairly close. Before long I will go from being asked, "Are those 2 twins? to "Are those triplets?" The boys keep growing like weeds. I had to buy new shoes, again. Size 12 for my two oldest. Silly growing feet.
Derek always surprises us with his knowledge. He was coloring the other day and Nathan wanted purple and he said "Here Nathan, us red and blue, that will work." My was I shocked, I didn't teach him that.
Nathan eats all day and would live off of oatmeal if he could. He is addicted to the stuff. Strange. Poor him though as mommy wont let him have it all day, or even daily for that matter. She makes him have variety. He eats like crazy. One night we had breakfast and the kid ate 5 eggs, a pancake, and some bacon. 5 eggs is a bit much.
Daniel is full of hugs and kisses, especially fish kisses. He loves to make fish lips and give kisses with them. So cute. He has a habit of waking up at 5:00 am that we are trying to break. I don't want to be up quite that early. He has also taken to looking at books. He loves them.
That is us. Boring, but us. The grandparents will enjoy. The rest of you, well if you made it this far, sorry. I am not a fun, snappy writer. Just plain, old us. Pictures will come later. Goodbye All.
2 comments:
Still wishing you were here - and wishing you luck at the same time.
What a great life you are having. Though you may feel your writing was boring I loved every word. It is nice to hear about the every day routines! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment