Nathan, like Derek enjoys fruits and veggies, although he doesn't like fruit as much as Derek. For food he loves, Oatmeal, Pancakes, Noodles and Rice. He will often ask for noodles for a snack, and could care less if they are cooked. Raw noodles are a favorite snack of his. For his birthday, in two days, I will probably buy him either a bag of pancake mix, or a box of oatmeal as he asks for one of those at least daily, sometimes for all 3 meals.
His favorite shows to watch are #1 Scooby Doo!!! He even prays for Scooby Doo at night. He also enjoys Star Wars, Little Bear, Franklin, Never Land Pirates, Disney movies and Backyardigans.
He often comes up to me and Jordan and tells us "I Love You." It melts our hearts. He is very sweet, but has a silly side. He may be a bit of a teaser. He likes us to tickle him, but he isn't very ticklish. He just kind of wiggles and pretends to laugh. We call him our sniggler, a snuggler with lots of wiggles. He is our best sleeper. He falls asleep fast and stays in his bed better then any of the boys.
You can tell all our boys are brothers, but Nathan I think is going to look the most different. He has a round face and very predominate eyebrows that I love. They remind me of his Daddy's uni-brow. I know he may not like them at times as he grows up, but I love his unique eyebrows and his big smile. We love your Nathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment