Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Memories

I have been looking through old photos today and found some ones I wanted to share.  There are tons more, but I will keep it simple and not overwhelm you. 
 Above is a baby picture of me, and below is a picture of me with my sister Bridgette
 Below is a picture of me on my dad's lap, with my Grandma Yeager and my Great Grandmother Walston.  Great Grandma and I would sit together and sing "Spring Time int he Rockies" when I was a little girl. 
 My Dad and Grandpa Arm Wrestling
 Below is my Grandpa Long.  He passed away years ago, but I still miss him.  Mostly around the 4th of July.  He served in WWII and taught me a lot about patriotism, and America.  He was a great man.

 My grandparents with the Yeager Grandchildren

 These pictures are of me as a little girl.  The one with the rose is my favorite
 Yeager Family Photo

No comments:

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood