Friday, August 29, 2008
5 Minutes w/out Mom
So, I think I could write a daily blog about the things Derek and Nathan get into. Today, I was going to the restroom. In those few short minutes things got destroyed. First, I noticed what I thought was water all over the floor by the shower. When I started to mop it up it got all sudsy. It was a whole bottle of baby shampoo. When they did that I have no idea. I left the bathroom only to find that Nathan had pulled all my papers off the computer desk and was eating them. I look at Derek to see if he helped and realized he has a red tube in his mouth. It only takes me seconds to realize he had opened my purse and was helping him self to my nice lip gloss from Bath and Body Works that my Mother-in-Law gave me this Christmas. It happened to be my favorite. He ate the whole tube!!! That ought to be good for his tummy. I can't even use the bathroom without consequences. On a good note, Derek can now climb the big slides and toys at the park without any help. He is very good at it. It is lots of fun to take him to the park. He loves it and I love playing with him and Nathan. I will gave to get some pictures of them and post them next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment