I was tagged by my friend Michelle. So here goes:
The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys: Jordan, Derek, and Nathan.
3 Fears: Spiders, Jordan or my boys dying, hornets.
3 Goals: Exercise daily(that has been my goal for years and it only happens occasionally), get caught up on scrapbooking, keep my house clean(that takes every minute with my two boys).
3 Current Obsessions/Collections: Cooking, taking pictures of my boys, collect miniature tea sets.
3 Facts About Myself: I love being outdoors, especially in the mountains which is hard to do in Iowa, I can manage a feedlot(a place where cattle are raised) and I love working with cattle and horses, I am adopted, I have meet me birth parents and grandparents, and I was able to adopt two wonderful boys.
I tag any one and everyone. If you want to do this feel free.
No comments:
Post a Comment