Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Caterpillars and Stars

Here is some cute stuff from Derek:

Caterpillars: Derek and I found a Caterpillar the other day. I fuzzy little black and orange one. I showed him to Derek. I was worried he would squish it, but he surprised me. I let it crawl on his arm. He loved it. The Caterpillar would lift its little head and look around. I told Derek it wants to kiss him. Derek tried to kiss it but couldn't reach it. When it got back on my arm Derek gently leaned over and gave it a kiss as gentle as a butterfly. He touched it very gently and then helped me take it outside and told it bye bye. Isn't he sweet. I couldn't believe how gentle he was.

Stars: The other night we came home from church at 7:00 pm, yes 7:00 pm. We spend all day at church now that Jordan is in the Bishopric. I took Nathan in who was asleep. Jordan came in a couple of minutes later smiling and said "I love this boy. He is a man after my own heart" I asked what he was talking about. He said he took Derek out of the car and he looked up and saw the stars and started going on and on. He keep saying Stars and Oh Ah!!! We went back out and he was in love with the stars. It was so sweet. I only wished we lived by the mountains were we could go camping and really see the stars. He is a boy after our own hearts. What a kid.

And not to leave Nathan out, he has 3 teeth and the 4th on the way. He loves to talk gibberish. He is full of laughs and smiles. He hasn't been cuddly at all until the last week or so. He has curled up with me watching movie and has fallen asleep with his head on my chest. I just love holding him. He has always been such a wiggle worm who feel asleep only in his bed. He will also hold still and cuddle for a couple of minutes when I hold him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your boys are the sweetest things ever. My heart hurts that I have never met them in real life. I love your blog, love seeing their pictures and hearing all about them. The stories about Derek brought tears to my eyes...this is what parenthood is all about, how thankful I am that you get to be a Mom, and Jordan a Papa! Love you Lisa!

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood