This is Derek's B-day cake. It is a chocolate cake with cream cheese swirled in it. Because of the cream cheese we didn't do frosting. He loved all the fish and turtles. The Blowing Out of Candles
When you open up your blog, click Layout, then see on your sidebar where you can add "gadgets" click add html/java script then copy the code from the link above and it should work. Let me know if it doesn't. Hope you are well. Lots of love!
Way cute video of Derek blowing out the candles. Amazing how fast they all grow up. Glad to get your Christmas letter, you are one step ahead of us. I don't think it is going to happen this year. Anyway, here is our blog if you want to check it out. clydaandjohn@blogspot.com
5 comments:
Love the video. The best is when he starts singing too, no the blowing out of the candles. Okay I just can't decide. He is so adorable!
Very cute. I can't believe he's already that old.
I'm so glad that somebody enjoys my Christmas music. ;)
Happy Birthday Derek! What a sweet, sweet boy!
Lisa, here is a link for the adoption button:
http://brianandleisha.blogspot.com/2008/11/making-it-easier.html
When you open up your blog, click Layout, then see on your sidebar where you can add "gadgets" click add html/java script then copy the code from the link above and it should work. Let me know if it doesn't. Hope you are well. Lots of love!
Way cute video of Derek blowing out the candles. Amazing how fast they all grow up. Glad to get your Christmas letter, you are one step ahead of us. I don't think it is going to happen this year. Anyway, here is our blog if you want to check it out. clydaandjohn@blogspot.com
Post a Comment