Hi Everyone,
Since our last move about 4 weeks ago I can't find our cord to down load pictures from our Camera. Very sad. I am beginning to think I will need to buy a new one. So, because there are no pics, I thought I would just let you know we are still here and busy. We went to Jordan's brother's place for Thanksgiving. We had lots of fun. Jordan' mom came to our place for a few days and then drove up with us and spent a few days with them. It was great to have her here. Especially since we ended up moving. I don't know how we would have done it without Mom. "Thanks a bunch, Mom"
We enjoy our new house. We have added another family member. Don't get to excited, it is our Dog, Kira. She is a husky/Shepard mix, and lots of fun. The boys have been busy as usual. Nathan is walking/running everywhere now. It is so cute. They are both full of mischief as usual. When I can post videos you will get to see some of it. It has been very cold here with highs of 4 degrees. With the windchill it is -25 below. That is to cold. We have lots of snow, which I am enjoying. It makes everything white and clean. Well, I will catch you all up soon. I hope to find that cord or buy one by this weekend.
1 comment:
moved again? Where? I think I have missed something. I can't wait to see pictures of your boys and the newest member of the family. How fun! If i don't talk to you before Christmas have a great one.
Post a Comment