Saturday, December 20, 2008
Hair Help
I need hair advice. I have tons of it and it is really long. It is driving me crazy. So I want suggestions. I have thought of a perm and several people have told me "No, don't do it. It is out of style." While several others have said "Do it." If you haven't seen my hair in a while look back a few posts and there is a pic. of me and Jordan. It goes to the middle of my back so we have lots to work with. Here is where I need all of your help. Please, suggest ideas, or e-mail me(jordanlisafuller@yahoo.com) pictures of what you think would look nice. Send them all. I'm not afraid to try new things. I have had really short hair in the past, so trust me I will look at every idea. Then you can look back in January and see what I decided to do. Thanks so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just had fun catching up and watching your videos. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. They are so very cute. They sure look like they are keeping your hands full.
As for the hair. I am not sure I can give you much advice. I can never decide what to do. As for a perm, I have bobbled back and forth on that one. Good luck deciding.
You are one busy lady with two active kids, moving to a new house and now a dog! I hope you had a nice Christmas! As for the hair, I guess whatever you do, you will look pretty. I like to keep mine short, it dries very fast, and it looks decent most of the times :)
Lisa, I think you look SUPER beautiful with shoulder length, layered hair. You have tons of hair, so so so beautiful, but that has been my favorite on you. Have you considered doing a side swept bang? Very chic.
Post a Comment