Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Notties

So, I think I can post a daily blog about the good and the bad.

Derek and Nathan: Playing in there room yesterday, I forgot there was lotion in there so partly my fault, I check on them and they are eating the lotion. They ate a lot too, so that will make today's diapers yucky.

Derek: I'm cooking lunch. I have a knife out to cut up the left over roast beef. I set it down on top of the oven and go in to give Nathan some food. I return to the kitchen, knife is gone, and find Derek running away with it. He can reach anything and seeks knives out like candy. We are in trouble.

Derek: I was checking blogs and e-mail. I thought both boys were in there room. Wrong. I go looking for Derek and find him with my purse again. This time the mascara is everywhere, him the floor, all around, and completely broken, and destroyed. Now, I really need new mascara. I thought my purse was up high, guess not high enough.

Nathan: This morning I shut my bedroom door, but not quite enough, I am looking at the news for less then 3 min. and go to find the quite ones. Nathan is holing a piece of our new DVD player that I bought on Saturday. Not even a week and he broke it. This time it wont be replaced. No more movies for us.

This all happened within about 24-36 hours. Crazy. They can be good, though. Derek helped me make cookies yesterday. He really did a good job. He stirred and ate the dough. Smart kid. And Nathan, took a 2.5 hour nap. That is always nice.

If you are about to have your first boy, do not fear, my boys are worse then most. Many people tell me there whole clan aren't as rascally as mine. Lucky me.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh man!!! It sounds like your day is similar to a busy day at the office-putting out fire after fire. You are amazingly patient!!

R Clan said...

See comment in previous post! =)

Tammy said...

CJ loves to eat lotion. Maybe there is something in there that they need. It is crazy. He loved lotion!

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood