Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Super Women

I decided I should brag about all I have accomplished the last 2 days. With my boys this is a big deal.

Made 4 loaves of Molasses bread
Made 2 loaves of Marbled Rye bread
Made 2 loaves of Marbled Wheat bread
Made 2 loaves of French Bread
Made 60 dinner rolls
Made 1 loaf of Cranberry Orange Bread
Made 1 Pan of Blueberry Strussel Bread
Kept up with the dishes
Kept the down stairs clean
Washed, Dried, and Folded 9 loads of Laundry
Made Taco Pizza for dinner last night
Went to Enrichment
Spent time with my kids
Spent time with my husband,
Etc.

Why did I make so much bread you ask. Because we are having a ward party tonight and I said I would provide the bread and lots of different kinds for everyone to try. Silly me. But it has been fun. How has your week been?

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow!!! That is most definitely grounds for a superwoman title. I'll have to try my hand at the whole bread thing-for some reason, it never comes out...

Our history said...

Your ward is awful lucky!!!

Our history said...

Your ward is awful lucky!!!

Janint said...

Oh my! Definitely super organized woman and Mom! Lucky ward :)

Tammy said...

I miss all of the yummy things you make. It doesn't surprise me that you got this done...you are amazing! I bet all the women loved the bread!!

R Clan said...

You are nuts! =) That is amazing though. Way to go!

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood