Friday, March 6, 2009

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!

So, it is official here in Iowa. Spring is coming. We have had a wonderful week. We actually got up to 63 yesterday. Bliss. After -30 that feels absolutely wonderful. We have taken full advantage of the weather and spent hours outside. The boys love it. pictures where they are bundle up was when it was 33 outside. Still cool, but warm enough for the outdoors. Winter may not be over yet, but it is close.
Puddles!!! You can't beat a good jumping puddle, especially for a little boy.
Give me a kiss. I didn't get the actual kiss, but close enough. I'm glad the love each other.

What is left of the snow in our front yard.

Derek and his stick. He loves sticks. He picks them all the time and drags the around. So far, he has yet to attack his little brother with them.


Nathan, all bundled up. He isn't sure about all the clothes.


This is our splashing video. The boys loved it. The probably splashed and played in our front yard for over an hour. We then loaded up and went for a walk with friends. All in all we were outside for 3 1/2 hours. What fun. I love my boys and the great weather that lets us go outside.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love the puddle splashing! So fun. I can't wait for it to warm up. It is going to be so nice! CJ loves to carry around sticks that are three times bigger than he is too.

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood