Does any else have those days? I know you do. We all do.
Today: I am doing dishes. I check on the boys in the other room. They have pulled the vacuum apart and are starting to dump the bag out. Luckily I caught them before it got to bad. Fix that and back to dishes. A couple minutes later I look at them and they have pulled one of my scrap booking books down and are destroying it. So much for the hours of work on Derek's baby book. AT least they didn't completely destroy it.
I put a movie on at that point. In frustration I go to the den for a few minutes of peace. When I emerge Derek has stripped and peed all over the my bed. Nice. In between this and after this the boys have also been fighting like cats and dogs. Today they hate each other. We survive the morning. Have lunch and then nap time. They both go down. Peace.
After the nap, let the crazies begin. I am taking a bath. Yes in the afternoon. The morning didn't go well. They want one too. That is OK. In they go. I blow dry my hair, get dressed, etc. Derek gets out. As I grab for the diaper he pees all over the floor. I'm going to scream. I get him dressed. I can see Nathan in the tub still. He stands up and I look at him to see him pooping in the tub. Oh dear.
It is raining outside so we don't get out as usual. Jordan is swamped at work and wont be home today. He hasn't been home much the last couple of weeks, and it shows no signs of getting better. I hate days like this. I had better go. Nathan is crying and needs me. I think I will cry too.
5 comments:
Oh Lis I am sorry you are have the biggest mommy day ever. I wish I was closer to come and take those adorable boys for a couple hours! Hope you surviived the rest of the day!
Sorry your day was so horrible! Now I feel bed because my day was no where as bad, and yet I talked about mine all night! I gotta get better at shutting up!
:( I'm sorry.
I'm sorry you had a very busy day. Toddler age is not an easy one. I had long days with Sarah & Samantha. You know you are doing a great job as a Mom and just remember that they don't stay little forever. Heck I still have to remind that to myself :)
Oh Lisa, I think you described my day today. Although, my kids are out of the peeing and pooping all over stage (luckily) I no less felt like crying. I wish we lived closer...I miss you...we need to talk soon!
Post a Comment