Monday, August 29, 2011

Farm Fun

While awaiting the arrival of Levi, we went to work for my dad on the farm. The boys were in Heaven.


He is so adorable!!!










Daniel's favorite place - The 4-Wheeler


I often saw the boys walking hand in hand through the feedlot. They were so loving with each other. The big boys made sure Daniel was always well cared for and safe. They love each other so much. I love it.





Mud was Derek and Nathan's favorite part. You can't tell, but Nathan's pants are actually blue. I guess you can't call it mud on the feedlot. :-) It was sure fun to hose them off.





Great Grandpa Yeager


Twice a week the boys helped Jordan clean waters. They loved working with daddy.



































1 comment:

Danielle Carlson said...

The boys look like they are having so much fun on the farm. I can't beleive how big Daniel is getting. He was still a baby when I saw him last.

Incrediable, Uplifting Video on Motherhood